Experience “Health without Hunger”
What does it mean to “detox” ?
- Don’t worry — you won’t starve! Quite the contrary — you’ll nourish yourself with healthy, natural, wholesome foods that will help you feel — and look — great!
- Detoxing is also known as therapeutic fasting or cleansing
- Detoxing is an effective method of ridding your body of impurities
- You’ll cleanse your digestive system, blood, etc.
- You’ll also give your liver, kidneys, pancreas, digestive system a rest
- A true detox is fasting from the news, shopping, arguments, negative thinking, etc.
Who should detox?
If you suffer from…
- allergies or asthma
- cravings (especially sugar and carbs)
- aches and pains (like sciatica)
- any digestive issues
- skin breakouts
- <low energy
- mood swings
- anxiety, depression
What happens during a detox?
Read all about my personal experience and learn how you can do your own SAFE and effective cleanse when you sign up for your 3-Day Detox!
So don’t delay — the sooner you begin, the sooner you’ll start feeling better.
Sign up here for your Three-Day Detox
Here’s an email I just got from Jennifer, one of the detoxers:
“What a difference you have made in my life as well as three of my
friends who are also doing your detox. I’m actually
overwhelmed by what a difference it’s making for ALL of us. My
friends are so excited. They started Monday and I started Tuesday
of this week and we are all going to just stay with it because it’s
making us feel so wonderful. None of us can eat as much as you
suggest in your menus, which makes us feel good. All cravings are
gone and none of us have any desire to eat anything unhealthy. We have
no desire at all to stop doing the detox”
You can feel that great too! Don’t delay — sign right now away,
and start feeling better FAST!
Okay, have fun now and remember to breathe ~ relax ~ focus ~ and