1. You’re feeling tired, weak, sore, stiff, slow, heavy or old.
2. You want to surf as well as you know you can.
3. You want to stretch but you’re not sure how.
4. Someone told you that you should do yoga.
5. You don’t want to go to a yoga class with all those other people.
6. You want to get rid of the aches and pains that are slowing you down.
7. You want to catch more waves more easily.
8. You want to surf with as much energy and endurance as possible.
9. You want to recover faster between sessions.
10. You want to find out for yourself what all the Yoga for Surfers buzz is about.
11. You want to learn yoga from a surfer who is also an inspirational yoga teacher.
You don’t know it yet (or maybe you do?!) but Yoga for Surfers is going to change your life!